Join us at the Qlik Summer School
Jul 12, 2016
If you have entered the quieter summer period of your business and have a little bit more time for yourself and for improvement of your analytical skills, than the Qlik Summer School is the right place for you.
The Qlik Summer School is designed to help you unlock your organisation’s data-driven possibilities. During the series of online sessions you will be able to refresh your analytical skills, as well to get insights into tips and tricks from Qlik’s experts. The Qlik Summer School webinar series is a customizable programme of 3 different interactive routs of sessions packed with innovative ideas, insights and inspirational speakers.
Select one or more information-packed routes, book for free your place and join in from anywhere at any time!
New Wave Platform Updates | 18 - 22 July
- Webinar 1: Raise your Expectations - Discover Data Driven Possibilities (18.7.)
- Webinar 2: What's new at Qlik (19.7.)
- Webinar 3: Get more out of Qlik Sense with these Tips and Tricks (20.7.)
- Webinar 4: Qlik Sense for QlikView users (21.7.)
Bouyant Best Practices | 25 – 28 July
- Webinar 1: The Qlik Customer Success Programme (25.7.)
- Webinar 2: Best practices and Qlik Project Management (QPM) Methodology (26.7)
- Webinar 3: Best practices in Visual Analytics Design (27.7.)
- Webinar 4: Big Data Approaches (28.7.)
How-to Deep Dives | 1 - 5 August
- Webinar 1: Extend, integrate and Expand: Using the Qlik Sense APIs to create a sea of possibilities (1.8.)
- Webinar 2: The QIX Engine - Under the Hood (2.8.)
- Webinar 3: Qlik DataMarket: more insights through external data (3.8.)
- Webinar 4: Getting started with Widgets (4.8.)
- Webinar 5: Performance optimising your Qlik applications (5.8.)
All online sessions start at 1 PM, and last one hour. The official language of webinars is English.
Registration is FREE.