Ferranti and Adacta at Utility Week in Vienna
Oct 04, 2015
Vienna | 3-5 November 2015
Together with Ferranti and other Microsoft Partners, Accenture, Avanade and Exxecta, Adacta will be showcasing ERP and CRM competencies for the utility industry.
Why you need to participate at European Utility Week in Vienna?
1. Meet 10.000 energy professionals. 35% are C-Level; 31% are Heads of Departments or Project Managers.
2. Be a part of the the “Annual One Stop Shop for Utilities”.
3. Get valuable content via the Strategic- and the Case Study program and a C-Level Summit.
4. See how MECOMS™ enables you to improve the relationship with your customers through improvements in usability, more out of the box options for billing and discounting, a state-of-the-art self-service portal and easy integration with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
5. Get to know Utilities CRM - a CRM solution designed for the Utility industry.
Where to meet Ferranti and Adacta at European Utility Week?
Adacta and Ferranti will be present with a 45m² MECOMS™ Booth in Hall B on space B.d16,
In Messe Wien, Reed Messe Wien GmbH , Congress Center, Messeplatz 1, Postfach 277, A-1021 Wien.
We offer you a FREE exhibition pass (including access to the Hub Sessions) or a discounted conference pass (including access to both the Strategic Programme and the Hub Sessions).