Software Developer - Banking (student)
You can contribute in development of internet and mobile applications (internet/mobile bank) for banking and other financial sectors.
What will you do?
- Develop software code to meet design requirements and according to coding standards
- Document system functionality for ongoing support and assist in the development of end-user documentation
- Develop and execute test procedures for software components
- Improve technical and business knowledge by constantly researching new technologies and software products
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement
- Communicate effectively with co-workers
Who are you?
- You are a student with active student status and you are over 18 years of age
- You can do conceptual programming and you have analytical skills with practical experience
- If you have solid experience in using .NET environment technologies (C#, WPF, .NET Framework) and knowledge of C# and relational data bases
- You have common sense, you can quickly establish the logical connection between different key factors.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are independent and you have goal-oriented attitude
- You have willingness to learn and grow with us from the begging of your carrier path
What will you enjoy?
- Regular professional training to become the best
- Mentoring from day 1 (if required)
- Working on international projects
- Great team spirit, “can-do” culture
- FIT for IT workplace wellness program: massages, sponsored sports activities, business bikes
- Flexible working hours and unforgettable social events (picnics, team buildings, birthdays celebrations)
- Unlimited coffee, fruits, and soft drinks
- Modern offices with a great view of Ljubljana
- Free parking
- Student payment per hour 5 – 7 EUR neto