Business Analyst for Insurance Software System
are inviting you to become a valued member of our team. We listen to your ideas
and help them make true. We are offering you the opportunity to achieve your
professional goals. Join our team! 😊
What will you do?
- Communicate with customer’s representatives from business and technical areas in the process of gathering requirements and presenting the solution.
- Manage and document business requirement analysis and provide consulting for Insurance business process areas.
- Map customer requirements to insurance processes supported in the core solution and carry out the gap analysis.
- Develop documentation (functional specifications, including workflow and state diagrams and UI wireframes) based on requirements.
- Help project managers prepare roadmaps and milestones in line with customer priorities.
- Prepare user stories for project teams to implement specific functionalities and gaps.
- Monitor and help project teams to perform according to functional documentation.
- Ensure the quality of developed solutions by preparing acceptance criteria and test scenarios through collaboration with QA specialists.
- Collaborate with other business analysts, software developers and technical team leads.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers.
Who are you?
- You want a role which will challenge you and where you'll learn new things on a regular basis.
- You enjoy meeting with clients and communicate effectively
- You want to grow and you want to work with like-minded experts who’ll help you do so, offering guidance and mentorship where possible.
- You have a strong desire and willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in an Insurance or IT company.
- You have deep understanding of at least one of the most important business process in Insurance (Actuary, Product Development, Product Configuration, Sales, Policy Administration, Claims, Accounting….)
- Experience with the implementation of IT solutions is a plus.
- Experience with the Scrum methodology and Agile tools (e.g. JIRA) is a plus.
- You can quickly establish a logical connection between different key factors.
- You are detail-oriented, organised and you manage information in a structured manner that enables you to get the whole picture of the problem.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are independent and you have a goal-oriented attitude.
What will you enjoy?
- Regular professional training to become the best
- Mentoring from day 1 (if required)
- Working on international projects
- Great team spirit, “can-do” culture
- Flexible working hours and unforgettable social events (picnics, team buildings, birthday celebrations)
- Unlimited coffee, fruit, and soft drinks
- Modern offices with a great view
- Private health insurance
- FitPass and other sports activities