Business Analyst for Infrastructure Group
We are inviting you to become a valued member of our team. We listen to your ideas and help them make true. We are offering you the opportunity to achieve your professional goals.
What will you do?
- Provide overall direction, guidance, and definition of business requirements and system architecture to effectively support the implementation and development of the product.
- Communicate with customer’s representatives from business and technical areas in the process of gathering requirements and presenting the solution.
- Manage and document business requirement analysis and consulting in the areas of IT infrastructure and general software modules.
- Search for system integration solution and/or business applications to meet target business needs.
- Review documentation (functional and technical specifications) as requested to ensure it complies with the standards and fulfils the strategy.
- Advise business analysts and software architects.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers.
Who are you?
- You want a role which will challenge you and where you’ll learn new things on a regular basis.
- You love to speak publicly and you enjoy meeting with clients.
- You want to grow, and you want to work with like-minded experts who’ll help you do so, offering guidance and mentorship where possible.
- You have a strong desire and willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- You have 5+ years of experience with software development, solution architectures and/or managing business-IT integration.
- You have experience with Scrum methodology and Agile tools (e.g. JIRA). Insurance or other financial service industry experience is a plus.
- You have common sense; you can quickly establish the logical connection between different key factors.
- You are organised and you manage the information in structured manner that enables you to get a whole picture of the problem.
- You communicate effectively with different profiles of people: from IT specialists, to customer’s business professionals.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are independent and you have a goal-oriented attitude.
What will you enjoy?
- Regular professional training to become the best.
- Mentoring from day 1 (if required).
- Working on international projects.
- Great team spirit, “can-do” culture.
- FIT for IT workplace wellness program: massages, sponsored sports activities, company bikes.
- Flexible working hours and unforgettable social events (picnics, team buildings, birthdays celebrations).
- Unlimited coffee, fruits, and soft drinks.
- Modern offices with a great view of Ljubljana.
- Free parking.
- Employment contract for an indefinite period.