From policy centric view to customer centricity
At Adacta we understand the insurance business. Our team of 200 insurance experts has 10 years of experiences implementing business solutions to help insurance companies improve their business. We used the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution and our expertise in insurance to develop Insurance.CRM – custom made CRM solution for the insurance industry.
How can an insurance company benefit from implementing Insurance.CRM?
- Connect marketing, sales, and customer service and improve the effectiveness of each
- Track customer activities at all touch points
- Access the customer through a single, 360° customer view and adapt the view for marketing, sales, and customer service department
- Manage, control, and measure KPI‘s for sales, marketing, and customer service
- Gain control over cost management: reduce operational costs and optimize resources
- Enjoy control over customer retention in the highly competitive and ever-changing insurance industry
- Gain a flexible solution, applicable for different business models (on premises, cloud, hosting)
- Be mobile and still have a control over your work and your customers
Customer life cycle
You can start with what you need for your business today and gradually build up your Insurance.CRM ecosystem according to your needs, budget and priorities.
Modern, end-to-end CRM solution for your sales, marketing and customer care activities.
Insurance.CRM Product Brochure:
Discover how can an insurance company benefit from recognizing customer's key life events and see examples of tracking sales and marketing performance.
Be one step ahead of your customer with easy to follow 360° customer view and 6 outstanding AdInsure.CRM features.
See related news, blogs, videos and press.
The idea of using data to make better-informed decisions and drive changes in business is not new. However, the ability to do so effectively is just now starting to become widespread.
The official meeting of Dynamics 365 Business Central Partners from Central and Eastern Europe was successfully held in Prague on September 12. The conference brought together over 65 attendees from 15 countries with an aim of exchanging knowledge and reliable expertise on Dynamics 365 Business Central with Partners from other countries and Microsoft representatives.
BE-terna, one of the leading European
Microsoft and Infor
solution Integrator that employs 500 people
and operates in 12 locations
across Germany, Austria
and Switzerland, is acquiring Adacta Services
Business, a leading Microsoft Dynamics, Qlik and Cornerstone partner in
Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia.
Firstly, I would like to make a comment on companies using the word “challenge” instead of using “problem”. We face challenges - I agree, it sounds easy on the ear, however, I see a challenge in terms of making progress in a longer process. However, once we hit an obstacle in that process, problems that need solving appear. Let’s begin by looking at some problems that the contact centres have been tackling.
Case study | Wiener Städtische, Vienna Insurance Group
Wiener Städtische Insurance Company has been operating in the Serbian market since February 2003. Over 1,200 employees at more than 40 branch offices, operating units and sales points in 40 cities and towns...
Adacta‘s references in the insurance industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries use Adacta’s insurance related expertise and solutions to run their business.