From policy centric view to customer centricity
At Adacta we understand the insurance business. Our team of 200 insurance experts has 10 years of experiences implementing business solutions to help insurance companies improve their business. We used the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution and our expertise in insurance to develop Insurance.CRM – custom made CRM solution for the insurance industry.
How can an insurance company benefit from implementing Insurance.CRM?
- Connect marketing, sales, and customer service and improve the effectiveness of each
- Track customer activities at all touch points
- Access the customer through a single, 360° customer view and adapt the view for marketing, sales, and customer service department
- Manage, control, and measure KPI‘s for sales, marketing, and customer service
- Gain control over cost management: reduce operational costs and optimize resources
- Enjoy control over customer retention in the highly competitive and ever-changing insurance industry
- Gain a flexible solution, applicable for different business models (on premises, cloud, hosting)
- Be mobile and still have a control over your work and your customers
Customer life cycle
You can start with what you need for your business today and gradually build up your Insurance.CRM ecosystem according to your needs, budget and priorities.
Modern, end-to-end CRM solution for your sales, marketing and customer care activities.
Insurance.CRM Product Brochure:
Discover how can an insurance company benefit from recognizing customer's key life events and see examples of tracking sales and marketing performance.
Be one step ahead of your customer with easy to follow 360° customer view and 6 outstanding AdInsure.CRM features.
See related news, blogs, videos and press.
Many retailers are challenged when it comes to being flexibile and agile. Keeping up with ever-changing customer expectations, maintaining customer loyalty, managing internal communication within the company, finding the best techology solutions that's specially created for the retail industry – these are some of the major challenges in retail industry. But, how to successfully deal with these challenges today?
Mozgalo, the first and the only student competition in the deep analysis of large amounts of data and the creation of a Big Data solutions took place in Zagreb, Croatia.
Critical new skills are scarce—and their uneven distribution around the world is forcing companies to develop innovative new ways to find people, develop capabilities and share expertise. How can state-of-the-art software solutions help companies and HR departments to stay on the top in this era of rapid change?
Case study | Wiener Städtische, Vienna Insurance Group
Wiener Städtische Insurance Company has been operating in the Serbian market since February 2003. Over 1,200 employees at more than 40 branch offices, operating units and sales points in 40 cities and towns...
Adacta‘s references in the insurance industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries use Adacta’s insurance related expertise and solutions to run their business.