From policy centric view to customer centricity
At Adacta we understand the insurance business. Our team of 200 insurance experts has 10 years of experiences implementing business solutions to help insurance companies improve their business. We used the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution and our expertise in insurance to develop Insurance.CRM – custom made CRM solution for the insurance industry.
How can an insurance company benefit from implementing Insurance.CRM?
- Connect marketing, sales, and customer service and improve the effectiveness of each
- Track customer activities at all touch points
- Access the customer through a single, 360° customer view and adapt the view for marketing, sales, and customer service department
- Manage, control, and measure KPI‘s for sales, marketing, and customer service
- Gain control over cost management: reduce operational costs and optimize resources
- Enjoy control over customer retention in the highly competitive and ever-changing insurance industry
- Gain a flexible solution, applicable for different business models (on premises, cloud, hosting)
- Be mobile and still have a control over your work and your customers
Customer life cycle
You can start with what you need for your business today and gradually build up your Insurance.CRM ecosystem according to your needs, budget and priorities.
Modern, end-to-end CRM solution for your sales, marketing and customer care activities.
Insurance.CRM Product Brochure:
Discover how can an insurance company benefit from recognizing customer's key life events and see examples of tracking sales and marketing performance.
Be one step ahead of your customer with easy to follow 360° customer view and 6 outstanding AdInsure.CRM features.
See related news, blogs, videos and press.
Well, there is a solution that drives a unified talent strategy as it allows you to manage and provide a more engaging employee experience for your people.
Market deregulation, new competitors and changed customer expectations mean that legacy companies need to fundamentally shift their point of view and start focusing on issues like customer experience and relationships and digital transformation to support their operations. However, this is not easy for entrenched players whose focus has traditionally been on supply efficiency.
The 7th CFO & Controlling Congress brought together more than 400 controlling experts, CFOs and CEOs under one roof to network, share their best practices and new trends in controlling. „Be Prepared for the Future“ was the title of the central event for controllers in Serbia, held on 23th April 2019 in the hotel Crown Plaza.
LS Retail, a world-leading provider of unified software solutions for retail, hospitality and forecourt companies of all sizes, announced the winners of the 2019 Partner Awards at the event conneXion Munich. For the third time, Adacta was honored with the LS Retail Gold Partner status.
Case study | Wiener Städtische, Vienna Insurance Group
Wiener Städtische Insurance Company has been operating in the Serbian market since February 2003. Over 1,200 employees at more than 40 branch offices, operating units and sales points in 40 cities and towns...
Adacta‘s references in the insurance industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries use Adacta’s insurance related expertise and solutions to run their business.