From policy centric view to customer centricity
At Adacta we understand the insurance business. Our team of 200 insurance experts has 10 years of experiences implementing business solutions to help insurance companies improve their business. We used the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution and our expertise in insurance to develop Insurance.CRM – custom made CRM solution for the insurance industry.
How can an insurance company benefit from implementing Insurance.CRM?
- Connect marketing, sales, and customer service and improve the effectiveness of each
- Track customer activities at all touch points
- Access the customer through a single, 360° customer view and adapt the view for marketing, sales, and customer service department
- Manage, control, and measure KPI‘s for sales, marketing, and customer service
- Gain control over cost management: reduce operational costs and optimize resources
- Enjoy control over customer retention in the highly competitive and ever-changing insurance industry
- Gain a flexible solution, applicable for different business models (on premises, cloud, hosting)
- Be mobile and still have a control over your work and your customers
Customer life cycle
You can start with what you need for your business today and gradually build up your Insurance.CRM ecosystem according to your needs, budget and priorities.
Modern, end-to-end CRM solution for your sales, marketing and customer care activities.
Insurance.CRM Product Brochure:
Discover how can an insurance company benefit from recognizing customer's key life events and see examples of tracking sales and marketing performance.
Be one step ahead of your customer with easy to follow 360° customer view and 6 outstanding AdInsure.CRM features.
See related news, blogs, videos and press.
The World Health Organization (WHO) on March 11 declared COVID-19 a pandemic. With many businesses and schools asking workers and students to stay home in order to remain healthy and prevent any further infections, things aren’t what they were just a month ago.
For leaders whose teams normally share an office, this can present a host of new challenges: How can one lead effectively when employees are greeting each other with instant messages rather than handshakes? When meetings are held via Microsoft Teams rather than face-to-face?
There are certainly a few requirements that need to be met before being able to work remotely. First and foremost is deciding which devices will be used to access company data. An overwhelming majority of our employees use company-issued notebooks/laptops. As employees can take these home, it was just a matter of providing access to company resources. This might not be as straightforward as it might seem, as there are many aspects to cover – security, compatibility with different environments and hardware, ease of access, etc.
Infection with the coronavirus is currently spreading rapidly in many countries of the world. It is paramount to contain the epidemic and protect human life.
Case study | Wiener Städtische, Vienna Insurance Group
Wiener Städtische Insurance Company has been operating in the Serbian market since February 2003. Over 1,200 employees at more than 40 branch offices, operating units and sales points in 40 cities and towns...
Adacta‘s references in the insurance industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries use Adacta’s insurance related expertise and solutions to run their business.