From policy centric view to customer centricity
At Adacta we understand the insurance business. Our team of 200 insurance experts has 10 years of experiences implementing business solutions to help insurance companies improve their business. We used the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution and our expertise in insurance to develop Insurance.CRM – custom made CRM solution for the insurance industry.
How can an insurance company benefit from implementing Insurance.CRM?
- Connect marketing, sales, and customer service and improve the effectiveness of each
- Track customer activities at all touch points
- Access the customer through a single, 360° customer view and adapt the view for marketing, sales, and customer service department
- Manage, control, and measure KPI‘s for sales, marketing, and customer service
- Gain control over cost management: reduce operational costs and optimize resources
- Enjoy control over customer retention in the highly competitive and ever-changing insurance industry
- Gain a flexible solution, applicable for different business models (on premises, cloud, hosting)
- Be mobile and still have a control over your work and your customers
Customer life cycle
You can start with what you need for your business today and gradually build up your Insurance.CRM ecosystem according to your needs, budget and priorities.
Modern, end-to-end CRM solution for your sales, marketing and customer care activities.
Insurance.CRM Product Brochure:
Discover how can an insurance company benefit from recognizing customer's key life events and see examples of tracking sales and marketing performance.
Be one step ahead of your customer with easy to follow 360° customer view and 6 outstanding AdInsure.CRM features.
See related news, blogs, videos and press.
Utilities industry is a perfect example of the spectrum in which the truly successful companies have understand the difference between what are customer centric processes, and what can be described as transactional processes - fail to understand this key difference, and your company will surely fail in the long term.
The most important HR event in Serbia in 2019 – HRM Congress 2019
gathered more than 400 delegates and 35
keynote speakers in Crown Plaza Hotel on February, 25th. This congress was a
great opportunity for the leading HR professionals to exchange views of the
most important topics in today's fast changing world, share research findings
and build relationships.
With 160,000+ customers, more than 2.7 million users, and 3.500 partners worldwide, Dynamics NAV has been sold in 195 countries. In order to continue this successful story, Microsoft will officially launch Dynamics 365 Business Central in Hotel Metropol Palace on February 28th, 2019.
Case study | Wiener Städtische, Vienna Insurance Group
Wiener Städtische Insurance Company has been operating in the Serbian market since February 2003. Over 1,200 employees at more than 40 branch offices, operating units and sales points in 40 cities and towns...
Adacta‘s references in the insurance industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries use Adacta’s insurance related expertise and solutions to run their business.