From policy centric view to customer centricity
At Adacta we understand the insurance business. Our team of 200 insurance experts has 10 years of experiences implementing business solutions to help insurance companies improve their business. We used the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution and our expertise in insurance to develop Insurance.CRM – custom made CRM solution for the insurance industry.
How can an insurance company benefit from implementing Insurance.CRM?
- Connect marketing, sales, and customer service and improve the effectiveness of each
- Track customer activities at all touch points
- Access the customer through a single, 360° customer view and adapt the view for marketing, sales, and customer service department
- Manage, control, and measure KPI‘s for sales, marketing, and customer service
- Gain control over cost management: reduce operational costs and optimize resources
- Enjoy control over customer retention in the highly competitive and ever-changing insurance industry
- Gain a flexible solution, applicable for different business models (on premises, cloud, hosting)
- Be mobile and still have a control over your work and your customers
Customer life cycle
You can start with what you need for your business today and gradually build up your Insurance.CRM ecosystem according to your needs, budget and priorities.
Modern, end-to-end CRM solution for your sales, marketing and customer care activities.
Insurance.CRM Product Brochure:
Discover how can an insurance company benefit from recognizing customer's key life events and see examples of tracking sales and marketing performance.
Be one step ahead of your customer with easy to follow 360° customer view and 6 outstanding AdInsure.CRM features.
See related news, blogs, videos and press.
LS Retail, a world-leading provider of unified software solutions for retail, hospitality and forecourt companies of all sizes, announced the winners of the 2019 Partner Awards at the event conneXion Munich. For the third time, Adacta was honored with the LS Retail Gold Partner status.
The new cloud-based Dynamics 365 ERP for SMBs is here! Business Central is the next generation business application that offers a wide range of ERP and CRM functionalities with built-in analytic capabilities and native integration with Office 365 productivity tools. As for other cloud-based solutions, Business Central offers all the benefits of the cloud: always updated solution, centralized data and lower IT support and maintenance costs, to name just a few.
The 44th meeting of Serbian controllers was jointly organized by the company Adacta and CFO&Controlling Club in the hotel Holiday INN in Belgrade on March 28. During the event „Modern Controlling: Analysis, not preparation“, with more than 80 controllers of Serbia's most important companies present, our keynote speakers discussed the biggest challenges in the modern controlling today and how to solve them in real situations.
Case study | Wiener Städtische, Vienna Insurance Group
Wiener Städtische Insurance Company has been operating in the Serbian market since February 2003. Over 1,200 employees at more than 40 branch offices, operating units and sales points in 40 cities and towns...
Adacta‘s references in the insurance industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries use Adacta’s insurance related expertise and solutions to run their business.