From policy centric view to customer centricity
At Adacta we understand the insurance business. Our team of 200 insurance experts has 10 years of experiences implementing business solutions to help insurance companies improve their business. We used the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution and our expertise in insurance to develop Insurance.CRM – custom made CRM solution for the insurance industry.
How can an insurance company benefit from implementing Insurance.CRM?
- Connect marketing, sales, and customer service and improve the effectiveness of each
- Track customer activities at all touch points
- Access the customer through a single, 360° customer view and adapt the view for marketing, sales, and customer service department
- Manage, control, and measure KPI‘s for sales, marketing, and customer service
- Gain control over cost management: reduce operational costs and optimize resources
- Enjoy control over customer retention in the highly competitive and ever-changing insurance industry
- Gain a flexible solution, applicable for different business models (on premises, cloud, hosting)
- Be mobile and still have a control over your work and your customers
Customer life cycle
You can start with what you need for your business today and gradually build up your Insurance.CRM ecosystem according to your needs, budget and priorities.
Modern, end-to-end CRM solution for your sales, marketing and customer care activities.
Insurance.CRM Product Brochure:
Discover how can an insurance company benefit from recognizing customer's key life events and see examples of tracking sales and marketing performance.
Be one step ahead of your customer with easy to follow 360° customer view and 6 outstanding AdInsure.CRM features.
See related news, blogs, videos and press.
Stock optimization is an important KPI in supply chain businesses since it translates to cash flow directly. On the one hand, constantly high stock levels (overstocking) indicate that money spent on stock is money not spent on potential growth while on the other hand, low stock levels (frequent stock-out events) indicate that money might be getting lost on missed sales.
Manufacturing companies that sell devices and gadgets to consumers and businesses and many other service companies, such as telcos, are increasingly aware of how critical great customer service is. Recent studies have shown that companies that ignore customer service will lose their market share, while those who focus on it will increase their margins by up to 35% (PA Consulting).
Case study | Wiener Städtische, Vienna Insurance Group
Wiener Städtische Insurance Company has been operating in the Serbian market since February 2003. Over 1,200 employees at more than 40 branch offices, operating units and sales points in 40 cities and towns...
Adacta‘s references in the insurance industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries use Adacta’s insurance related expertise and solutions to run their business.