Insurance.BI for Life, Non-life and Health Insurance
Insurance.BI provides business users with innovative analytical and decision-making capabilities.
Key benefits of Insurance.BI:
- All reporting (standard, regulatory, custom specific) in one place
- Performance management - Manage operational targets and on all levels of hierarchy
- Effective and timely analysis of all insurance data - Sales targets and results, product profitability and risk profiling, claims and loss ratio
- Powerful BI tool - Qlik is a leader in Gartners Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms
- Insurance data model - Data warehouse model, adapted specifically for property & casualty insurance companies and optimized reporting
- Insurance specific functionalities
Insurance.BI Product Brochure:
With innovative tehnology and an intuitive user interface, Insurance.BI empowers users across the entire insurance company.
You can start with what you need for your business today and gradually build up your BI ecosystem according to your needs, budget and priorities.
Quickly change the view with an easy "drag and drop" system.
See related news, blogs, videos and press.
you ever wished that you could empower everyone in your organisation to gain a
The 4th Data Science Economy Conference took place in Zagreb from 16th to 17th May 2019, and for the second time, Adacta was part of it. This two-day conference is an annual gathering of data science enthusiasts – from scientists, mathematicians and programmers to business analytics professionals working in data science, big data, data mining, machine learning, artificial intelligence or predictive modelling.
As ever, Adacta will be a part of the biggest TECH-business event in Slovenia – the 24th NT Conference 2019. Last year's event was awarded with title of 'Best B2B Event' in the region, which makes it clear that this is not just one of many conferences in our region – it is THE conference. Of course, as the organiser, Microsoft will try to win the award again with more than 2,200 attendees, 140+ lectures and 130+ lecturers.
Case study | Adriatic Slovenica
Adriatic Slovenica is the second largest insurance company in Slovenia, with a highly developed market network and a wide range of services in the area of life, medical and property insurance.Adriatic Slovenica believes...
Adacta‘s references in the insurance industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries use Adacta’s insurance related expertise and solutions to run their business.