Insurance.BI for Life, Non-life and Health Insurance
Insurance.BI provides business users with innovative analytical and decision-making capabilities.
Key benefits of Insurance.BI:
- All reporting (standard, regulatory, custom specific) in one place
- Performance management - Manage operational targets and on all levels of hierarchy
- Effective and timely analysis of all insurance data - Sales targets and results, product profitability and risk profiling, claims and loss ratio
- Powerful BI tool - Qlik is a leader in Gartners Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms
- Insurance data model - Data warehouse model, adapted specifically for property & casualty insurance companies and optimized reporting
- Insurance specific functionalities
Insurance.BI Product Brochure:
With innovative tehnology and an intuitive user interface, Insurance.BI empowers users across the entire insurance company.
You can start with what you need for your business today and gradually build up your BI ecosystem according to your needs, budget and priorities.
Quickly change the view with an easy "drag and drop" system.
See related news, blogs, videos and press.
a large number of companies depend on data to some extent; whether by using it
substantially in decision-making or by merely working on projects that will
allow them to do this. And while everyone is somehow involved with data,
examples of companies that have truly reorganised their work processes or made
ground-breaking business decisions based on this data are few and far between.
Is GDPR keeping you awake at nights?
How about we tell you that we have a solution to your sleepless nights?
The idea of using data to make better-informed decisions and drive changes in business is not new. However, the ability to do so effectively is just now starting to become widespread.
Business growth regarding production depends on
the ability of a company to produce more products. If the number of orders
increases and production capacity approaches the maximum operational
capabilities, the management team needs to start to consider investing in new
production capacity products.
Case study | Adriatic Slovenica
Adriatic Slovenica is the second largest insurance company in Slovenia, with a highly developed market network and a wide range of services in the area of life, medical and property insurance.Adriatic Slovenica believes...
Adacta‘s references in the insurance industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries use Adacta’s insurance related expertise and solutions to run their business.