Insurance.BI for Life, Non-life and Health Insurance
Insurance.BI provides business users with innovative analytical and decision-making capabilities.
Key benefits of Insurance.BI:
- All reporting (standard, regulatory, custom specific) in one place
- Performance management - Manage operational targets and on all levels of hierarchy
- Effective and timely analysis of all insurance data - Sales targets and results, product profitability and risk profiling, claims and loss ratio
- Powerful BI tool - Qlik is a leader in Gartners Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms
- Insurance data model - Data warehouse model, adapted specifically for property & casualty insurance companies and optimized reporting
- Insurance specific functionalities
Insurance.BI Product Brochure:
With innovative tehnology and an intuitive user interface, Insurance.BI empowers users across the entire insurance company.
You can start with what you need for your business today and gradually build up your BI ecosystem according to your needs, budget and priorities.
Quickly change the view with an easy "drag and drop" system.
See related news, blogs, videos and press.
Business growth regarding production depends on
the ability of a company to produce more products. If the number of orders
increases and production capacity approaches the maximum operational
capabilities, the management team needs to start to consider investing in new
production capacity products.
2019 Partner of the Year Award Goes to Adacta!
Adacta is proud to announce it has won the 2019 Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Award for Slovenia.
Mozgalo, the first and the only student competition in the deep analysis of large amounts of data and the creation of a Big Data solutions took place in Zagreb, Croatia.
Case study | Adriatic Slovenica
Adriatic Slovenica is the second largest insurance company in Slovenia, with a highly developed market network and a wide range of services in the area of life, medical and property insurance.Adriatic Slovenica believes...
Adacta‘s references in the insurance industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries use Adacta’s insurance related expertise and solutions to run their business.