CRM solution designed for banking
Today‘s customer expect you know their needs, they expect to be treated personally and that you deliver a superb customer experience. For banks this means excellent bank service, personalized and tailored to specific needs in all customer-facing interactions, whether in bank or online. Individual customer approach is key for retaining existing customers and attracting new ones. With Banking.CRM you can put your customers into the center of your business.
- Connect marketing, sales, and customer service and improve the effectiveness of each
- Track customer activities at all touch points
- Access the customer through a single, 360° customer view and adapt the view for marketing, sales, and customer service department
- Manage, control, and measure KPI‘s for sales, marketing, and customer service
- Gain control over cost management: reduce operational costs and optimize resources
- Enjoy control over customer retention in the highly competitive and ever-changing insurance industry
- Gain a flexible solution, applicable for different business models (on premises, cloud, hosting)
- Be mobile and still have a control over your work and your customers
for one solution
3 basic CRM modules and 4 additional modules, for getting the best out of your business.
Be one step ahead of your customer with easy to follow 360° customer view and 6 outstanding Banking.CRM features.
Banking.CRM Product Brochure:
Discover how can a bank benefit from recognizing customer's key life events and see examples of tracking sales and marketing performance.
See related news, blogs, videos and press.
Customer experience is today's key competitive differentiator and the importance of effective customer service is at the core of today’s business. All modern companies are facing the challenge of effective customer service - delivering the right service experience to the right user at the right time. CafeX’s Live Assist for Dynamics 365 is a modern and proven omni-channel solution that can help deliver great customer service. As a Microsoft’s preferred omni-channel solution for Dynamics 365, Live Assist can help resolve customer’s issues faster, increase their loyalty and delight customers with personalized omni-channel journeys.
Join us at the Qlik Sense Tour 2017 for Qlik Sense demonstrations and insights in Ljubljana, Zagreb or Belgrade. See the detailed agenda and apply online.
Please note that due to the JIRA UPGRADE to the newest version (Jira 7.2), Jira will be unavailable from Thursday, May 11, 14:00 CEST (UCT+2:00) to Monday, May 15, 10:00 CEST (UCT + 2:00).
Adacta has gained the highest Qlik status and has been included in the exclusive circle of Qlik Elite Partners.
Why Microsoft Dynamics CRM
"Independent analytics and CRM publications recognize Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a leader among CRM solutions on the market due to the available functionalities which can be easily upgraded, tracking customer interaction on the both, traditional and digital channels, availability from anytime and anywhere, as well as full due to the integration with other Microsoft solutions, like Office, Power BI, Skype or Sharepoint."
Tatjana Lukić, Regional Director, Microsoft Business Solutions - Adriatics, Balkans, Baltics & CIS at Microsoft
Adacta‘s references in the financial industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries use Adacta’s insurance related expertise and solutions to run their business.