From a policy-centric view
to customer centricity
At Adacta we understand the insurance business. Our team of 200 insurance experts has 10 years of experiences implementing business solutions to help insurance companies improve their business. We used the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution and our expertise in insurance to develop AdInsure.CRM – custom made CRM solution for the insurance industry.
- Connect marketing, sales, and customer service and improve the effectiveness of each
- Track customer activities at all touch points
- Access the customer through a single, 360° customer view and adapt the view for marketing, sales, and customer service department
- Manage, control, and measure KPI‘s for sales, marketing, and customer service
- Gain control over cost management: reduce operational costs and optimize resources
- Enjoy control over customer retention in the highly competitive and ever-changing insurance industry
- Gain a flexible solution, applicable for different business models (on premises, cloud, hosting)
- Be mobile and still have a control over your work and your customers
for one solution
3 basic CRM modules and 4 additional modules, for getting the best out of your business.
CRM for insurance features
Be one step ahead of your customer with easy to follow 360° customer view and 6 outstanding AdInsure.CRM features.
AdInsure.CRM Product Brochure:
Discover how can an insurance company benefit from recognizing customer's key life events and see examples of tracking sales and marketing performance.
Why Microsoft Dynamics CRM
"Independent analytics and CRM publications recognize Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a leader among CRM solutions on the market due to the available functionalities which can be easily upgraded, tracking customer interaction on the both, traditional and digital channels, availability from anytime and anywhere, as well as full due to the integration with other Microsoft solutions, like Office, Power BI, Skype or Sharepoint."
Tatjana Lukić, Regional Director, Microsoft Business Solutions - Adriatics, Balkans, Baltics & CIS at Microsoft
See related news, blogs, videos and press.
us on this webinar and see how FMCG and retail companies can apply modern
analytics tools to improve overall business performance in competitive and
price sensitive market.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of our regional marketing team, working closely with other departments to reach targets ranging from brand awareness to product promotions. You should be familiar with broader marketing concepts, principles and tactics, and have at least 5 years of experience, preferably working in the B2B segment.
Case study | Axa Osiguranje
"AXA Osiguranje“ is a member of AXA Group, a global leader in the field of insurance. AXA Group is a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 161,000 employees serving 103 million...
Adacta‘s references in the insurance industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries use Adacta’s insurance related expertise and solutions to run their business.