From a policy-centric view
to customer centricity
At Adacta we understand the insurance business. Our team of 200 insurance experts has 10 years of experiences implementing business solutions to help insurance companies improve their business. We used the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution and our expertise in insurance to develop AdInsure.CRM – custom made CRM solution for the insurance industry.
- Connect marketing, sales, and customer service and improve the effectiveness of each
- Track customer activities at all touch points
- Access the customer through a single, 360° customer view and adapt the view for marketing, sales, and customer service department
- Manage, control, and measure KPI‘s for sales, marketing, and customer service
- Gain control over cost management: reduce operational costs and optimize resources
- Enjoy control over customer retention in the highly competitive and ever-changing insurance industry
- Gain a flexible solution, applicable for different business models (on premises, cloud, hosting)
- Be mobile and still have a control over your work and your customers
for one solution
3 basic CRM modules and 4 additional modules, for getting the best out of your business.
CRM for insurance features
Be one step ahead of your customer with easy to follow 360° customer view and 6 outstanding AdInsure.CRM features.
AdInsure.CRM Product Brochure:
Discover how can an insurance company benefit from recognizing customer's key life events and see examples of tracking sales and marketing performance.
Download your copy of AdInsure CRM Brochure
In the beginning, there were blogs. Ok, that’s not entirely accurate. In the beginning there was the printing press. Then about 500 years passed and there were blogs ... but let’s cut to the recent stuff, shall we? The very existence of content marketing was predicated on the ability of any company, anywhere to start a blog. ...
Close or press ESC
Why Microsoft Dynamics CRM
"Independent analytics and CRM publications recognize Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a leader among CRM solutions on the market due to the available functionalities which can be easily upgraded, tracking customer interaction on the both, traditional and digital channels, availability from anytime and anywhere, as well as full due to the integration with other Microsoft solutions, like Office, Power BI, Skype or Sharepoint."
Tatjana Lukić, Regional Director, Microsoft Business Solutions - Adriatics, Balkans, Baltics & CIS at Microsoft
See related news, blogs, videos and press.
Aranđelovac | 17.10.2015 At a three-day conference business partners Microsoft and Adacta presented all benefits of AdInsure.CRM - a CRM solution specially designed for the insurance industry.
30.9.2015 | Belgrade | Serbia
Shine in the Age of the Customer: How Can an Insurance Company Benefit from CRM?
Speakers from PwC, Microsoft, Adacta and AXA talked about how to improve customer experience, streamline sales, marketing and customer service processes and become a customer centric insurance company.
Adacta‘s references in the insurance industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries use Adacta’s insurance related expertise and solutions to run their business.