[WEBINAR]: Beyond Excel - modern tools and approaches for financial controllers
Join this webinar and see how new technologies can enable you to automate financial reporting, turn complexity into simplicity, ensure data quality and gain valuable insights in a clean, simple and uncluttered way.
Modern companies are amassing vast amounts of data, and the controller is often the person who knows it best. It is then his responsibility to know the data and its meaning, and to present to the business users all the relevant aspects of a decision. In a fast paced environments, it is no longer enough to produce standard reports, but to acquire insights in a fast way to predict future business results.
Find out how new technologies enable controllers to:
- Automate financial reporting, but maintain the flexibility and full control over business rules
- Turn complexity into simplicity - organize data from different sources into a single, easy to use application
- Ensure data quality without working on weekends
- Analyse data with the speed of thought
- Gain valuable insights and present them to business users in a clean, simple and uncluttered way
Join us on this webinar and see how you can save days of working on single Excel spreadsheets and create valuable business insights in just one click.
Your webinar host: Gregor Vollmaier, senior analyst & controller at Energija plus, d.o.o.
"Qlik Sense enables me to find and present answers to business questions with unmatched speed and precision."
Gregor comes from Energy trade business sector and will share his experience in using advanced technologies that have made his life easier as a business analyst and controller and have helped him to predict business performance based on consolidated data in a simple automated reporting.