Job Opportunity | Test Automation Engineer
Success has never been the result of just one person. If you are an open-minded, ambitious and analytical person, Adacta is the right place to achieve your goals and make things possible. Become a member of our successful and growing family with the right core values that we really believe in.
- Open-minded: We know that people are the power, so we expect you to be a full-fledged member of the team. This should include bringing new ideas and being the devil's attorney for others. Good communication skills are a precondition.
- Self-organized: Micromanagement is a plague. If you need help, we will help you, but we expect you to take responsibility for your tasks with attention to detail and the real value of the output.
- Looking for challenges: Software development is evolving quite fast, and we are trying to keep the pace. So we expect you to contribute by learning to overcome the challenges as well as sharing the knowledge with others.
- Team member: No single members organized in a group, but a team working on solutions, where every team member is valuable.
- Development of automated test frameworks: Automated tests are the key for a new product. To make them robust, efficient and easy to use, various frameworks have to be designed, developed and integrated into the development process. These are used for static analysis, functional testing on all levels as well as non-functional ones, following the technologies used in the product (we develop mostly in C#, JS/TS).
- Support and occasionally writing tests for these frameworks: Improving and fixing issues in tools developed by your team. Helping out writing the tests when other teams will be short on resources. This includes also test execution for performance tests and maybe some other specific test sets (e.g. run all automated tests on the release)
- Maintaining test infrastructure: Developing, using and fixing automated scripts (e.g. automated test management), integrating tools (e.g. TeamCity, Jira, GitLab, SynapseRT) and managing CI (e.g. setting up build configurations). Most of the supportive scripts are done in PowerShell.
- Participating in the Release process: Technical support for the release process, such as developing and running scripts, checking test results, merging branches, etc.
- At least bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of testing process and approaches ideally according to ISTQB
- Experience with scripting/programming/test automation for 1+ years (based on seniority)
- At least fundamental knowledge of SQL and PowerShell
- Knowledge of JS/TS or C# is a huge advantage and a must for non-junior engineers
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration. Experience with TeamCity is an advantage.
- Familiar with the Windows platform
- Strong oral and written communication skills in the English language. Another foreign language is considered a plus
- Friendly and non-corporate working environment in the city centre of Brno
- Competitive salary adequate to your expertise and skills
- Meal vouchers fully covered by the company
- Working on international projects
- Business trips to Slovenia and other European countries based on the role
- Flexible working hours with possible home offices
- 5 days of paid sick leave
- Regular sport activities and other events
- Other more or less conventional benefits
In case of your interest, please email us a CV with a short description of your interests to firstname.lastname@example.org