European Utility Week Amsterdam 2017
European Utility Week is the premier business, innovation and information platform connecting the smart utility community, allowing you to meet with experts from utilities, network operators, vendors, consultants, startups and system integrators covering the entire smart energy value chain.
Why you need to participate at European Utility Week in Amsterdam?
- Over 12,000 international smart utility experts visiting
- 600 international companies showcasing solutions
- Key networking and social engagements scheduled
- Innovations and technologies displayed
- Free to attend Hub Session programme highlighting 9 key topics
- 14 country pavilions featuring regional best practice
- 4 free to attend co-located events
- Special programmes, demos, awards, pitches and meetings guaranteed
Adacta and Ferranti Collaborate to Present Utilities Competencies
Adacta will attend the event together with Ferranti, showcasing its CRM competenices in the utility industry – a custom CRM solution for the utility industry powered by Dynamics CRM. You are invited to join us at the Mecoms BOOTH (2C40).
Utilities.CRM is a solution that provides out-of-the-box CRM functionalities for supporting specific operations in the utilities industry. It is targeted at utilities that want to implement a CRM solution quickly without compromising functionality. It incorporates a set of industry-specific pre-built Microsoft Dynamics CRM modules and predefined guided processes which can be optimized further and selectively included in the final solution.
Utilities.CRM leverages the MECOMS CRM connector, an integration framework between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and MECOMS core system. Adacta is Ferranti’s partner for the Adriatic Region with a dedicated MECOMS team.