Collaborate effectively while working remotely with Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams meeting solution helps automate the full life cycle of meetings and saves you time so you can be focused and empowered to get more done.
Meet with anyone, anywhere
(1) Online meetings
Host everything from one-to-one connections to team meetings with a consistent experience across platforms. Set-up audio, video, and web conferences with anyone. Enjoy features such as scheduling assistance, meeting note-taking, screen sharing, meeting recording, and instant messaging.
(2) Collaborate efficiently with your co-workers and teams
When team members are working remotely, effective teamwork habits that keep everyone informed and connected become more important than ever. If your team isn’t actively using Teams for teamwork yet, give it a try!
(3) Office apps and real-time whiteboard at your fingertips
Create Office documents, co-author, comment and add to-do’s from within the Teams app. No need to switch apps, no search for the latest version, no overloaded email box with contradicting comments. Everybody is on the same page. Brainstorm in meetings using the real-time, interactive whiteboard.
Start using Teams to change the way you work.
(1) Set up Microsoft Teams virtual meetings in place of in-person meetings
- How to schedule a meeting: Watch video
- How to join a meeting: Watch video
- How to share your screen during a meeting: Watch video
(2) Use Microsoft Teams virtual webinars instead of in-person trainings
- How to use Share option to deliver the training content: Watch video
- How to use Whiteboard to make the training interactive: Watch video
- How to record the meeting for replay and for your knowledge base: Watch video
(3) Collaborate on Office documents and whiteboards in Teams instead of emailing
- How to create and collaborate on Office documents: Watch video
- How to brainstorm using whiteboard in Teams meetings: Watch video
(4) Coordinate information and team collaboration in times of crisis
- Discover this easy to implement the Crisis Management Power Platform template