Software Developer for Service Team
We listen to your ideas and help them make true. We invite you to join our team and offer the opportunity to achieve your professional goals.
What will you do?
- Analysis of business requirements to derive software design
- Develop software code to meet design requirements and according to coding standards
- Document system functionality for ongoing support and assist in the development of end-user documentation
- Develop and execute test procedures for software components
- Improve technical and business knowledge by constantly researching new technologies and software products
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement
- Communicate effectively with co-workers
Do you see yourself in our word picture?
- You want a role which will challenge you and where you''ll learn new things on a regular basis
- You want to grow, and you want to work with like-minded experts who’ll help you do so, offering guidance and mentorship where possible
- You have a strong desire and willingness to learn and develop new skills
- You have 4+ years of experience in enterprise application development using technologies (.NET Framework, Java Script, Type Script, Angular)
- You have solid experience with databases (SQL Server, Oracle, NoSql databases)
- You have experience with Scrum methodology and Agile tools (e.g. JIRA), if you have insurance or other financial services industry experience is a plus
- You have common sense, you can quickly establish the logical connection between different key factors
- You are proficient in English
- You are independent and you have goal-oriented attitude
What can we offer to you?
- Regular professional training to become the best
- Mentoring from day 1 (if required)
- Working on international projects
- Great team spirit, “can-do” culture
- FIT for IT workplace wellness program: massages, sponsored sports activities, business bikes
- Flexible working hours and unforgettable social events (picnics, team buildings, birthdays celebrations)
- Unlimited coffee, fruits, and soft drinks
- Modern offices with a great view of Ljubljana
- Free parking
- Employment contract for an indefinite period
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you're willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below.
Razvijalec sistemov (Ž / M)
Zaželene so izkušnje iz razvijanja sistemov. Sklenitev delovnega razmerja nudimo za nedoločen delovni čas s šestmesečnim poskusnim delom v podjetju ADACTA d.o.o., s sedežem v Ljubljani. Rok za prijavo: 30.7.2019