Senior Software Developer
We listen to your ideas and help them come true. We invite you to join our team and offer the opportunity to achieve your professional goals.
What will you do?
- Analysis of business requirements to create software design
- Develop software to meet design requirements by following coding standards
- Document system functionality for ongoing support and assist in the development of end-user documentation
- Develop and execute test procedures for software components
- Improve technical and business knowledge by constantly researching new technologies and software products
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement
- Communicate effectively with co-workers
Who are you?
- You want a role which will challenge you and where you'll learn new things on a regular basis.
- You want to grow, and you want to work with like-minded experts who’ll help you do so by providing guidance and mentorship where possible.
- You have a strong desire and willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- You have solid database experience (SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL databases).
- You have experience with Scrum methodology and Agile tools (e.g. JIRA); insurance or other financial services industry experience is a plus.
- You have common sense; you can quickly establish logical connections between different key factors.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are independent and you have goal-oriented attitude.
What will you enjoy?
- Regular professional training to become the best
- Mentoring from day 1 (if required)
- Working on international projects
- Great team spirit, “can-do” culture
- FIT for IT workplace wellness program: massages, sponsored sports activities, business bikes
- Flexible working hours and unforgettable social events (picnics, team buildings, birthdays celebrations)
- Unlimited coffee, fruits, and soft drinks
- Modern offices with a great view of Ljubljana
- Free parking
- Employment contract for an indefinite period