Senior Software Developer - ERP
We listen to your ideas and help them come true. We invite you to join our team and offer the opportunity to achieve your professional goals.
What will you do?
- Participate in business requirements analysis and software design.
- Develop software to meet design requirements by following coding standards.
- Develop and execute test procedures for software components.
- Improve technical and business knowledge by constantly researching new technologies and software products.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Playing an active role in all phases of the development life-cycle.
Who are you
- You want a role which will challenge you and where you'll learn new things on a regular basis.
- You are a team player.
- You want to grow, and you want to work with like-minded experts who’ll help you do so by providing guidance and mentorship where possible.
- You have a strong desire and willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- You have 6+ years of experience in enterprise application development using various technologies (.NET, Java and/or similar technologies).
- You have solid database experience (e. g. SQL Server).
- You have experience with database modelling.
- You have common sense; you can quickly establish logical connections between different key factors.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are independent and you have goal-oriented attitude.
- If you have experience in ERP implementations is a plus.
- If you have experience with MS Azure technologies is a plus.
- If you have experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a plus.
What will you enjoy?
- Regular professional training to become the best.
- Mentoring from day 1 (if required).
- Working on international projects.
- Great team spirit, “can-do” culture.
- Flexible working hours
- Employment contract for an indefinite period.
Perks matter and if you appreciate someone, you shouldn't keep it a secret! Here is a list of perks and benefits that our employees can enjoy:
- Free language classes
- Industry certification
- Attending conferences and seminars
- Flexible work time
- Modern work environment
- Free parking
- Sponsored sports activities 'Fit for IT' (Sailing, Diving, Fitness etc.)
- Company bikes
- Use of Adacta's Library
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee, beverages and fruit
- Epic team building events & fun activities
- The best New Year parties
- Birthday gifts for employees
- Gifts for newborns
- Christmas gifts for employees' kids
- Pet friendly company
- And many more! ;)