You have a common sense how something should function. You love investigating what might go wrong and you look in places no other will in order to achieve your goal. You are Sherlock Holmes of modern time, proving solution works or not – you are the last frontier between successful implementation of total catastrophe.
What will you do?
- You will prepare test scenarios that will prove solution supports envisioned business processes
- You will test the solution, verify whether it supports envisioned end to end business processes and functional KPI are meet
- You will prove all functional requirements are covered by the solution
- You will test the solution from different angles (exploratory testing) and verify whether solution supports marginal cases (non happy flow)
- You will be working with end users and internal team in order to understand requirements and prepare test scenarios which will ensure adequate level of confidence in the delivery
Why will you do it:
- You will play critical role in application development
- You will ensure released solution functions as expected, reducing business risk and avoiding negative business impact due to the failed go-live
- You will protect company’s reputation and make the delivery team look good in the eyes of customers
- You will mitigate business risk by identifying issues before solution is released
- You will contribute to end user satisfaction and higher adoption rate by ensuring solution works as expected
Who are you?
- You have a creative mind, which will enable you to think out of the box and test beyond common scenarios. It enables you to consider all of the ways the intended user may interact with the application.
- You have curiosity. You are able to see what everyone else hasn’t seen, to think what no one else has thought of and to do what no one else has dared.
- You are focused, precise and through. You will approach testing systematically, plan scenarios upfront and execute them thoroughly.
- You have common sense, you can quickly understand business processes, user requirements and their goals and identify related marginal cases not explicitly requested.
- You have a passion for technology and attention to detail.
- You are proficient in English
- You have completed University (or you are on the way there): Business Informatics, Economics, Computer Science or similar
What will you enjoy?
- Regular professional trainings to become the best
- Mentoring from Day 1 (if required)
- Working on international projects
- Great team spirit, we can do it culture
- Stay »FIT for IT« program: messages, sponsored sport activities
- Flexible working hours and unforgettable joint gatherings (picnics, team buildings)
- Unlimited coffee, fruits and soft drinks
- Modern offices with great view on Ljubljana
- Free parking
- Employment relationship for indefinite period of time
You can apply for this position using the online form. Don't have enough experience for this job? Don't worry, we are always looking for motivated talents to support our growth. Send us your resume and we will try to find you something perfect.