ADACTA is growing, and so is the ADACTA HR team.
If you’re a people-person looking to pursue a career in the exciting world of HR, this is the best place to dive in. We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful HR Specialist to support the HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
Who are you?
- You should have a passion for HR and people.
- You should have min. 3
years of proven experience in HR Admin
or other relevant roles.
- You should be proactive and eager to develop in a
- You should be well-organised, with a great eye for detail, highly effective using MS Office and fluent in English.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for the management of day-to-day operations in all HR administration matters for 150+ employees in our MS Dynamics line of business, which mainly includes:
- HR Operational Excellence.
You will be responsible for the compliance of documentation and procedures with
defined processes and standards.
- HR Administration Management. You
will be responsible for the management of all administration associated with
the employee life cycle.
- The first point of contact. You
will be the first point of contact for employees with general HR-related
- HR Reporting. HR Reports are an important aspect for us.
- Data Management. You
will ensure that all employee data is
entered and up-to-date in our internal systems.
- HR Projects. You
will participate in the development of new HR initiatives, practices, and
- Benefits Management.
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
If you're ready to empower your career, we encourage you to apply.
We offer attractive remuneration, perks and benefits, and long-term employment.