Business Configuration Analyst
You can analyse and understand business requirements, search for a solution and configure it on a modern platform without help from developers.
What will you do?
- Analyse functional requirements
- Plan and carry out assigned software configuration tasks
- Provide system configuration support based on changing business needs
- Assist in system analysis, design, development, and testing activities
- Test the solution to verify whether it supports the envisioned end-to-end business processes and that functional KPIs are meet
- Develop and maintain configuration policies and procedures
- Review and recommend changes to existing configuration processes
- Prove all functional requirements are covered by the solution
- Work with end users and internal teams (developers, testers, business analysts)
Who are you?
- You are an economist curious about IT or a developer interested in business.
- You have a creative mind, which will enable you to think outside the box and test beyond common scenarios. You want to consider all the ways the intended user may interact with the application.
- You are curious and can see what everyone else has missed, think what no one else has thought of, and do what no one else has dared.
- You are focused, precise and thorough. You will approach testing systematically, plan scenarios in advance and execute them thoroughly.
- You have common sense, you can quickly understand business processes, user requirements, and their goals and identify related marginal cases not explicitly requested.
- You have a passion for technology and attention to detail.
- You are proficient in English.
- You have a university degree (or are on your way to it) in Business Informatics, Economics, Computer Science or similar.
What will you enjoy?
- Regular professional training to become the best
- Mentoring from day 1 (if required)
- Working on international projects
- Great team spirit, “can-do” culture
- FIT for IT workplace wellness program: massages, sponsored sports activities, business bikes
- Flexible working hours and unforgettable social events (picnics, team buildings, birthdays celebrations)
- Unlimited coffee, fruits, and soft drinks
- Modern offices with a great view of Ljubljana
- Free parking
- Employment contract for an indefinite period