Business Analyst for Claims, Recoveries and Compliance Module
We are inviting you to become a valued member of our team. We listen to your ideas and help them make true. We are offering you the opportunity to achieve your professional goals.
What will you do?
- Provide overall direction, guidance, and definition of business requirements and system architecture to effectively support the implementation and development of the product in the area of Claims, Recoveries and Compliance.
- Communicate with customer’s representatives from business and technical areas in the process of gathering requirements and presenting the solution.
- Manage and document business requirement analysis and provide consulting for subject areas
- Develop documentation (functional specifications) based on requirements or particular module strategy.
- Collaborate with other business analysts, software developers and technical team leads.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers.
Who are you?
- You want a role which will challenge you and where you'll learn new things on a regular basis.
- You love to speak publicly and you enjoy meeting with clients.
- You want to grow and you want to work with like-minded experts who’ll help you do so, offering guidance and mentorship where possible.
- You have a strong desire and willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- You have 3+ years of experience working in the subject areas in an insurance or IT company (working as a lawyer in a claims or compliance department; experience with the implementation of IT solutions is a plus).
- Experience with the Scrum methodology and Agile tools (e.g. JIRA) is a plus.
- You can quickly establish a logical connection between different key factors.
- You are detail-oriented, organised and you manage information in a structured manner that enables you to get the whole picture of the problem.
- You communicate effectively with different profiles of people: from IT specialists to customer’s business professionals.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are
willing to travel.
- You are independent and you have a goal-oriented attitude.
What will you enjoy?
- Regular professional training to become the best
- Mentoring from day 1 (if required)
- Working on international projects
- Great team spirit, “can-do” culture
- Flexible working hours and unforgettable social events (picnics, team buildings, birthday celebrations)
- Unlimited coffee, fruits, and soft drinks
- Modern offices with a great view of Zagreb
- Free parking