A new generation IT system
- Powerful configuration tools drive flexibility and decrease TCO
- Modular architecture for easy integration and maintenance
- Backward compatibility ensures a reliable upgrade process
- Multi-language and multi-currency support
- Fast adaptation to local markets and regulatory requirements
- Proven integration and data migration frameworks
- Local teams with extensive insurance know-how
International recognition | Celent
AdInsure is evaluated by Celent, one of the world's leading research and advisory firms.
Celent EMEA Policy Administration Solutions 2015
AdInsure is recognized by Celent as a "strong, modern policy administration system with exceptional feedback from clients."
AdInsure modular architecture enables easy integration and maintenance.
See related news, blogs, events and press.
Adacta has gained the highest Qlik status and has been included in the exclusive circle of Qlik Elite Partners.
Adacta at the Technobanking event, Belgrade, 29-30 March 2017.
12,000 visitors, mainly from the utility, energy and gas industries, are expected to attend this year's Utility Week, which will take place in the beautiful city of Barcelona between 15 and 17 November 2016.
Download a full copy of the AdInsure brochure for a detailed view of the software.
Insurance related solutions
See our insurance related business solutions.
Case study | Sava Re
Adacta‘s references in the insurance industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries rely on Adacta’s insurance industry expertise and solutions to run their business.
We work with our partners to create better solutions for your business.
We market and implement our insurance solutions with local partners who understand the local business and legal requirements as well as the business and user culture in individual countries.