Digital Transformation in the Commerce :: What are the Future Business Models?
10. Strategic Conference on Commerce :: Wednesday, 19 October 2016, Brdo pri Kranju, Slovenia.
This year's conference will be devoted to managing and controlling data for optimizing processes along the entire supply chain and strengthening customer loyalty through their active involvement in marketing processes.
Conference will be opened by:
- Mariča LAH, President of Slovenian Chamber of Commerce;
- professor Metka TEKAVČIČ, Dean of the Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana;
- and Prime Minister of the Republic of Slovenia, Miro CERAR.
Conference speakers will be eminent representatives of domestic and foreign companies and institutions that are directly involved in the ongoing transformation processes in the commerce industry, such as Tesco, SAP, Hervis, Mercator, Spar Slovenija, Droga Kolinska, Alternativa Sport, Optiprint, Ceneje, Valicon, Salus Veletrgovina and Adacta.
The first part of the conference will be devoted to the discussion of the ways of creating competitive advantage in the era of the transformation of the business and the purchasing environment with two key speaker, representatives of Tesco and SAP.
How can companies take advantage of their data to make better and more optimized business decisions? Practical experiences will be shared by:
- Zenel BATAGELJ, Partner at Valicon;
- Miha LAVRIČ, General Manager, Salus Veleprodaja;
- Anze MIS, Head of BI, Adacta;
- and Marko JURJEVEC, Business Solutions Architect, Adacta.
The round table will host managers and board members of companies operating in the commerce industry. Together they will try to find an answer to the challenge of "Changing business models in the commerce industry: finding the balance between business analytics and personal relationships."
We invite you to join us.