AdInsure is a new-generation information system that supports all of the insurance industry's business processes. It was specifically designed for property insurance companies. The solution is functionally complete, fully integrated and adaptable. It helps insurance companies develop new insurance products and realise market opportunities. It also ensures compliance with the expected regulatory amendments and increases business efficiency and customers' satisfaction. The main features of our solution are:
- Complete support for all business processes within the insurance company and for all types of insurance;
- A comprehensive overview of each customer in terms of underwritten policies, payment history, claims and profitability;
- Flexibility in developing new insurance products and the immediate possibility for marketing;
- Support for all types of sales channels ranging from own subsidiaries, agencies and partner companies to the Internet;
- Business process optimisation and reduced operating costs;
- The possibility of gradual introduction and integration with other parts of the IT system.
The insurance contract forms the basis for the AdInsure system. Insurance contract is linked to all common underwriting methods and related events. Integration of product definition module and the contract register, analytical accounting and claims and recourses provisioning modules is of key importance.
An additional advantage of integration is uniform analytical accounting (in relation to premiums, claims, recourses, agent analytics, etc.), which facilitates operative work in the back office. Additionally it improves financial departments' cash flow planning while serving as a uniform data source for various actuarial reports.
The product definition module is flexible, allowing insurance companies to clearly manage numerous premium systems, insurance terms and conditions, insurance policy types and business rules that govern all of the procedures following policy underwriting.
The system's modular design provides insurance companies with the option to purchase and use only the modules that they need. Modularity and its open interfaces facilitate system implementation, data migration and a gradual transition to the new information support. Moreover, the open interfaces allow for effective integration with external information systems.